A Law Firm That Gets Results
Devoted to Family Law and Criminal Defense Throughout the Houston Area
After an underage DWI, insurance rates can skyrocket. What can you do? - Criminal Defense - Scott M. Brown & Associates
The Difference Between Arbitration, Mediation, and Trial in Divorce - Divorce - Scott M. Brown & Associates
Dividing Some Community Assets Can Pose Challenges During Divorce - Property Division - Scott M. Brown & Associates
Accused Of Domestic Violence? You Need Effective Representation. - Domestic Violence - Scott M. Brown & Associates
- How Can an Interlock Ignition Device Help If a DUI Causes a License Suspension in Texas?
- How Should Divorce, Child Support, And Custody Be Handled for Parents of Special Needs Children?
- Second Chance Bill: What Does It Mean Now That It’s Passed?
- 4 Reasons An Experienced DWI Lawyer Is Essential in Texas
- 7 Key Reasons Texas May Shift Property Division In Divorces Away From A 50-50 Split