A Law Firm That Gets Results
Devoted to Family Law and Criminal Defense Throughout the Houston Area
Category / Criminal Defense
A DWI charge is a very serious criminal offense. A conviction means the loss of freedom and driving privileges. The fines and costs are substantial. The insurance premiums for convicted drivers, if…
By Scott Brown of Scott M. Brown & Associates posted in Criminal Defense on Thursday, May 18, 2017. Texas police can’t just stop anyone on the road. In DUI cases, law enforcement…
What Happens If I Refuse To Take A Test When Arrested For A DWI? - Criminal Defense - Scott M. Brown & Associates
How To Defend Against Breath and Blood Tests In A DWI Arrest - Criminal Defense - Scott M. Brown & Associates
After an underage DWI, insurance rates can skyrocket. What can you do? - Criminal Defense - Scott M. Brown & Associates
- How Can an Interlock Ignition Device Help If a DUI Causes a License Suspension in Texas?
- How Should Divorce, Child Support, And Custody Be Handled for Parents of Special Needs Children?
- Second Chance Bill: What Does It Mean Now That It’s Passed?
- 4 Reasons An Experienced DWI Lawyer Is Essential in Texas
- 7 Key Reasons Texas May Shift Property Division In Divorces Away From A 50-50 Split