A Law Firm That Gets Results
Devoted to Family Law and Criminal Defense Throughout the Houston Area
Category / Drugs
It Is Important to Note that, in Texas, if You Are Found With Edibles, without a Prescription, You Are Charged Based on the Overall Weight of the Edibles, Not the Amount of…
Texas Drug Manufacturing and Cultivation Laws Similarly to possession and/or distribution of drugs, the manufacturing and cultivation of drugs is governed by the Texas Controlled Substances Act. Under the law, there are…
- What Happens to Your Money from a Personal Injury Settlement if You Get Divorced?
- 2016 and 2017 Reflect Steepest Increase in Vehicle Fatalities in Five Decades
- Are There Harsh Penalties if I Get Caught with Marijuana Oils or Edibles in Texas?
- Can New Car Technology Actually Be Distracting to Drivers?
- Who Gets the Family Pet in a Divorce?