A Law Firm That Gets Results
Devoted to Family Law and Criminal Defense Throughout the Houston Area
Category / DUI/DWI
It isn’t altogether uncommon: People go out of state to go on vacation—including to Texas—and perhaps get stopped by a police officer after they’ve had a few drinks, getting charged with a…
Many teenagers see getting a driver’s license as a rite of passage and a ticket to freedom. They also mistakenly see drinking alcohol in the same light. But children and parent don’t…
Anyone who has a blood alcohol concentration result of .08 or more, or refuses to take a breath test due to a suspicion of drunk driving will lose their driving privileges. Unless…
The new Texas law is giving first-time offenders the opportunity to turn things around. Texas Governor Greg Abbott recently signed the “Second Chance” bill which will let first-time offenders of low-level crimes…
- What Happens to Your Money from a Personal Injury Settlement if You Get Divorced?
- 2016 and 2017 Reflect Steepest Increase in Vehicle Fatalities in Five Decades
- Are There Harsh Penalties if I Get Caught with Marijuana Oils or Edibles in Texas?
- Can New Car Technology Actually Be Distracting to Drivers?
- Who Gets the Family Pet in a Divorce?