A Law Firm That Gets Results
Devoted to Family Law and Criminal Defense Throughout the Houston Area
Category / Family Law
Minor children and adult children may need special help because of a physical, cognitive, or emotional disability. Caring for a child with Down Syndrome, Asperger Syndrome, autism, cerebral palsy, a traumatic brain…
Paying Child Support And Alimony Using Structured Settlements - Alimony - Scott M. Brown & Associates
- How Can an Interlock Ignition Device Help If a DUI Causes a License Suspension in Texas?
- How Should Divorce, Child Support, And Custody Be Handled for Parents of Special Needs Children?
- Second Chance Bill: What Does It Mean Now That It’s Passed?
- 4 Reasons An Experienced DWI Lawyer Is Essential in Texas
- 7 Key Reasons Texas May Shift Property Division In Divorces Away From A 50-50 Split