- Drafting prenuptial agreements
- Drafting marital agreements
- Characterizing separate and community property
- Tracing, administering and preserving separate property
- Attaining post-divorce modifications of child support
During a divorce, it is extremely important to catalog all your assets and liabilities. We have created an assets and liabilities checklist to help you assess and gather your significant financial information.
Going through a divorce can be upsetting and stressful for children. Please examine our Guiding Children Through a Divorce. It provides helpful steps for parents to assist their children in coping with the difficulties of divorce.