full compensation for your losses and suffering. The law provides relief for people who have suffered medical injuries, lost wages, destruction of property, and other physical or financial injuries.
Do not let your injury go uncompensated.
Even a minor auto accident can have severe consequences. You may be suffering from whiplash or have thousands of dollars in damage to your vehicle. We can help you recover medical expenses, recover lost wages or even collect fees paid to rent a car while yours is being repaired. In a consultation, we can explain
what you should do after a car accident.
Call an experienced Angleton personal injury lawyer today
by calling 979-849-8526 and get the compensation you deserve for your injury.
Advocates For Victims Of Negligence
We represent people who have been harmed by the negligence of others, such as:
- Products liability, including lawsuits for defective drugs
- Automobile accidents and collisions
- Truck accidents caused by truck driver and trucking company negligence
- Motorcycle accidents Premises liability — slip-and-fall, trip-and-fall
- Birth injuries and other medical malpractice cases
- Claims filed under the Jones Act
- Accidents occurring on offshore oil drilling rigs and platforms
- Accidents in petrochemical plants
In addition to personal injury claims, we also represent the families of
fatal accident victims.
No Recovery, No Fee
Our personal injury cases are taken on a contingency basis. If you do not recover, you will not be charged a fee. We are honest and upfront about the potential for each client’s case and will strive to ensure successful claims.
Consultation — Contact Us Today
We can make sure that all of your claims are handled efficiently and that you get the results you deserve. No one should be injured without compensation. You deserve to recover for your losses. For immediate assistance, or to speak with a personal injury attorney,
contact Scott M. Brown & Associates.