A Law Firm That Gets Results
Devoted to Family Law and Criminal Defense Throughout the Houston Area
Creative Estate Planning Solutions
At Scott M. Brown & Associates, we provide a full range of estate law services. We serve people from all walks of life, drafting wills and other estate documents, creating trusts and providing probate services.
For help with your estate law needs, contact Scott M. Brown & Associates.
Brazoria County Estate Planning Attorneys
Our firm can assist you in a wide variety of estate matters. For most people, these will include:
- Will — Specifies how you want your assets distributed after death. It can also name a guardian for your minor children.
- Medical power of attorney — Empowers another person to make medical decisions on your behalf if you are unable to do so
- Directive to physicians — Tells medical providers the level of care to be provided if you face a terminal medical condition
- HIPAA release — Enables your doctor to discuss your medical condition with a person you designate
- Durable power of attorney — Appoints someone to conduct financial transactions on your behalf
Our firm can also address other needs such as the creation of a special needs trust. After a major event in your life such as marriage, divorce or the arrival of a child, you should revisit your estate plan. We can update your will and other estate documents for a reasonable fee.
We can help you avoid the costs of probate through the creation of a living trust or other legal instruments. To learn more about your options, call us at 979-849-8526.
Efficient And Cost-Effective Probate Services
Scott M. Brown & Associates provides probate services for executors and executrices located in Texas and outside the state. Our goal in every case is to wrap up the financial affairs of the estate as quickly and efficiently as possible, so the estate’s assets can be distributed to the estate’s beneficiaries and heirs. Scott M. Brown & Associates will work diligently to make the process as simple and trouble-free as possible for the executor/executrix, while keeping costs at a minimum.
Contact A Lawyer
To schedule a consultation with experienced Angleton probate and will attorneys, contact Scott M. Brown & Associates.
We have offices Angleton, Pearland, and Houston, Texas, to serve you.