A Law Firm That Gets Results
Devoted to Family Law and Criminal Defense Throughout the Houston Area
Family Law Cases
- Represented wife in suit for divorce against her husband who committed adultery during the marriage. Successfully negotiated a disproportionate division of the marital estate with client being awarded over $1 million in net assets.
- Successfully obtained for wife in divorce case a disproportionate share of the parties’ marital estate where husband committed adultery. Secured money judgment and assets in favor of wife in excess of $1.2 million.
- Lead counsel representing a wife against her husband who was found by the court to have wasted community assets and secured a judgment of over $250,000 for the wife.
- Represented a wife in a contested custody battle against her husband for their young children; proved to the court the husband’s cruel treatment toward the wife and obtained sole managing conservatorship for the wife.
- Successfully represented grandparents in obtaining legal custody of grandchild from a mother on drugs and father in prison.
- Successful representation of wife in contested trial in obtaining court award of spousal maintenance (alimony) in Texas.
- Represented father in obtaining sole managing conservatorship of child in contested custody trial against the mother.
- Successfully obtained primary custody of grandchild for grandmother in a case against Child Protective Services (CPS) that was attempting to terminate her daughter’s parental rights.
- Represented mother to obtain custody of children and keep her business intact and protected from being divided or sold.
- Successfully represented father in a contested custody case to gain custody of child from the mother who wanted to move out of Texas.
- Represented mother to obtain custody of child and restrict the father to supervised visitation because of his drug and alcohol abuse and domestic violence against the mother.
- Prevailed in contested trial to place mother in jail for contempt of court for repeated and continuing failure to pay court-ordered child support.
- Successfully represented father in jury trial from having his parental rights terminated by Child Protective Services (CPS).
- Represented wife in a contested case to win the parties’ marital home.
- Successfully represented husband in custody case against sexual abuse allegations from wife.
- Helped mother regain primary custody of daughter from father who was originally awarded custody.
Criminal Law Cases
- Not-guilty jury verdict for client in a DWI case with a 0.186 blood-alcohol test.
- Not-guilty jury verdict for a recent member of the military charged with driving while intoxicated.
- Not-guilty jury verdict for businessman charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- Not-guilty jury verdict on sexual assault of a child case where client was facing a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison.
- Not-guilty jury verdict for boater arrested and charged with public intoxication.
- Not-guilty jury verdict for client charged with a felony drug possession.
- Not-guilty jury verdict for woman charged with assaulting her ex-husband.
- Not-guilty jury verdict for client charged with assault and successfully argued self-defense claim.
- Successfully represented client charged with indecency with a child and had charges dismissed.
- Represented client charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child. Charges were dismissed.
- Successfully defended woman charged with a felony drug possession and had all charges dismissed.
- Successfully defended a man indicted on felony theft charges and had all charges dismissed.
- Had felony possession of a controlled substance charges and misdemeanor possession of marijuana charges dismissed.
- Successfully obtained dismissal of burglary of a vehicle charges for young adult.
- Obtained deferred adjudication for client charged with felony burglary of a habitation.
- Successfully defended client charged with possession of a controlled substance in a drug-free zone and secured dismissal of charges.
- Woman charged with possession of a controlled substance. Charges were dismissed.
- Represented man indicted on credit card abuse. Charges were dismissed.
- Represented man charged with felony injury to a child, his stepdaughter, and had all charges dismissed.
- Successfully had charges dismissed against a husband charged with assaulting his wife.
- Successfully had assault charges dismissed for client charged with assaulting his ex-wife.
- Represented client charged with making terrorist threats. Charges were dismissed.
- Had numerous driving while intoxicated (DWI) charges reduced to reckless driving or some other nonalcohol related charge.
- Had felony drug charges reduced to misdemeanor and client placed on deferred adjudication.
- Had felony theft charges reduced to misdemeanor and client placed on deferred adjudication.
- Represented husband in divorce proceeding and successfully had family violence assault charges dismissed.