Scott M. Brown & Associates is expanding!
Are you a great attorney and trial practitioner, but tired of running your own business?
Do you love practicing law, but wish you didn’t have to deal with payroll, finances, marketing, taxes, insurance companies, hiring and firing, human resources, technical support, compliance issues, and all the other responsibilities of a business owner from the tedious to the mundane?
Do you just want to practice law? We may just be the place for you.”
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY!
As an Associate Attorney, you will handle hearings and trials. You will be expected to draft pleadings, discovery, and motion practice, meet with clients from the initial consultation and handle your own cases and clients provided by the Firm.
You will help the firm provide the best legal services to our clients and continue our reputation of being one of the best law firms in the communities we serve.
You will be meeting with our attorneys regularly to discuss practice development and case strategies as well as any issues or concerns you may have, including advice on the development of skill areas and/or substantive knowledge.
Come bring your leadership to our team process!
WHY JOIN SCOTT M. BROWN & ASSOCIATES?
- A high degree of client contact
- Opportunity to build your own practice within the firm
- Pathways to partnership are available to the right candidates willing to prove their contributions to the Firm over time!
- The firm will provide very capable support staff to assist each attorney
- Our offices are located in Angleton and Pearland and our firm of 7 attorneys makes us the largest law firm in Brazoria County
- Competitive salary
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3+ years of experience in family law
- Experience with criminal defense is a plus.
- Bright and creative professionals with a high desire to succeed
- Meticulous and have good attention to detail
ABOUT OUR FIRM
Scott M. Brown & Associates is a trusted Texas family law firm with years of experience protecting the rights of families in Angleton, Pearland, League City, League City, and Friendswood, Texas.
We are a law firm devoted to family law, criminal defense, and personal injury with law offices in Pearland, League City, and Angleton, Texas.
Our compensation system is competitive with all leading firms in our area. In addition to salary, we also have a bonus system based on an attorney’s contribution to the firm. The firm recognizes billable hours, community involvement, participation in firm committees, and business development when considering a lawyer’s bonus and salary increase.
The firm pays for required continuing education hours and, with approval, any additional courses that directly impact the lawyer’s practice specialization. The firm also offers a package of benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and paid vacation.
We are ready for qualified candidates to start immediately. Apply now!