Location: Pearland, Texas
Phone: (832) 536-9547
Angleton Office: (979) 652-5246
Pearland Office: (832) 536-9547
Webster Office: (281) 954-3867
Ebony has been practicing law in Texas since being licensed in 2011. She has helped Texans since then in various practice areas including civil, criminal, and family law matters. Moreover, she has legally represented clients, after investigations and exemplary legal research to build a case. Ebony served Texans by conducting bench trials in front of district court judges, supervising and monitoring difficult, complex
cases in a professional, efficient manner.
For Ebony, continuous learning is vital. She maintains current knowledge of legislation, trends, issues, and best practices within assigned areas that which helped her accurately interpret local, state, and federal laws and regulations, concisely translating requirements.
Apart from all that, Ebony is proud of her skills in time management, handling high volume court dockets, and delivering superior oral and written advice. She is also an expert at training and mentoring staff to clients and legal associates.
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, LA
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), Law
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), Law
- Texas State University—San Marcos, San Marcos, TX
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice
- Licensed to practice law in Texas since May 2011
- SBN #24076771
- Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Attorney General—CSD, Bryan, TX – 2014 through 2021
- Perform substantial legal work and provide legal advice to the State of Texas. Represent the State of Texas’s interest in child and/or medical support matters. Monitors and ensures compliance with federal and state regulations, policies, procedures, and standards while providing excellent customer service. Prepare legal documentation, including briefs, pleadings, and memoranda. Formulate cases for trial. Serves as primary office legal counsel; Develops and delivers training. Investigate and perform legal research, providing oral and written reports and recommendations for findings and outcomes.
- Managing Attorney, Law Office of Ebony N. Williams, Houston, TX – 2011 to 2014
- Provided managerial guidance and direction to all staff on a diverse range of legal matters. Rendered legal advice and services to clients, leveraging appropriate statutes and case law to maximize case success. Oversaw caseloads while focusing on objectives to set direction and drive superior results. Served as legal representation for clients regarding civil, criminal, and family law matters.
- Contract Document Review Attorney, Donovan & Watkins, Houston, TX – 2011 to 2013
Need legal help in Texas?
Be it family law, divorce, criminal defense, or personal injury — our Texas family law attorneys are here to help. We are results-driven, and we work tirelessly for our clients.
Our Houston family law and divorce attorneys have been providing compassionate and personalized legal services in Texas. Scott M. Brown is a certified family law specialist by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.