When crashes and collisions caused by other drivers leave you suffering serious injuries, our Friendswood, TX car accident attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you need to recover.
Car crashes are unexpected events. In the blink of an eye, another driver’s reckless behavior can result in a collision that leaves you suffering serious and potentially debilitating personal injuries. At Scott M. Brown & Associates, we help you hold these drivers accountable. As Friendswood, TX car accident attorneys with years of practical experience, we work hard to help you get the compensation you need to cover the lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses you suffer as a result.
Protecting You When Car Accidents Occur
Car accidents are an unfortunately common occurrence throughout Friendswood and the surrounding areas. According to statistics from the Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT), close to 6,000 crashes occur in Galveston County each year, claiming the lives of nearly 50 people while leaving thousands of others with serious injuries.
When these accidents impact you or those you love, Scott M. Brown & Associates can provide the aggressive legal representation you need. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, we work hard to hold at-fault drivers accountable. As experienced Friendswood car accident attorneys, we protect your rights in seeking compensation from drivers who engage in the following types of dangerous behavior:
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
- Running red lights and disregarding traffic signals;
- Tailgating, failing to yield, and other aggressive driving behaviors;
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones or texting;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or medications;
- Drowsy driving and falling asleep behind the wheel.
Need legal help in Texas?
Be it family law, divorce, criminal defense, or personal injury — our Texas family law attorneys are here to help. We are results-driven, and we work tirelessly for our clients.
Our Houston family law and divorce attorneys have been providing compassionate and personalized legal services in Texas. Scott M. Brown is a certified family law specialist by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Get the Compensation You Need to Recover
When even a minor car crash or collision occurs, the injuries you suffer can be severe. As professional Friendswood, TX car accident attorneys, Scott M. Brown & Associates represent clients in these cases who experience the following:
- Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle strains and sprains;
- Broken bones, multiple fractures, and dislocated joints;
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and herniated discs;
- Abdominal injuries, resulting in internal bleeding and damage to body organs;
- Head injuries, resulting in concussion and traumatic brain injury (TBI);
- Spinal cord injuries, which can cause temporary or permanent paralysis.
As a result of the above types of car accident injuries, you may be facing a mountain of medical bills while dealing with lost wages during your recovery. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Preventions (CDC), costs associated with car accidents total billions of dollars each year. In these cases, our Friendswood car accident attorneys can help you hold those at fault legally responsible through an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit.
Aggressive Representation From Our Friendswood, TX Car Accident Attorneys
Get the strong, effective legal representation you need to be successful in a car accident claim and reach out to our team at Scott M. Brown & Associates. Call or contact our Friendswood car accident attorneys online and request a consultation today.