Harris County Family Law Attorneys
Our family law attorneys handle sensitive matters impacting couples, children, and other family members in Webster and throughout South Harris County.
Family law matters deal with sensitive issues, such as the important relationships you share with other family members and your rights concerning property and assets. At Scott M. Brown & Associates, we provide the caring, professional legal representation you need in these situations to ensure your rights and best interests are protected. As Harris County family law attorneys, we have decades worth of combined experience in guiding clients through the most complex types of legal issues. You can trust us to act as a strong advocate on your behalf, helping you get the best possible results in your case.
As one of only a small percentage of certified family law specialists in Texas, attorney Scott M. Brown has built his practice into one of the leading family law firms in Harris County. Relying on a strong legal team that prides itself on providing professional, personalized client service, you can trust us to offer the sound advice and aggressive legal representation you need to protect you in the most sensitive matters dealt with in the Harris County Courts.
We take the time to really listen to your concerns and the details surrounding your situation before strategizing your best course of action. We provide trusted legal guidance for clients in the following types of family law matters:
- Contested and uncontested divorce proceedings;
- Division of marital property, assets, and debts;
- Requests for spousal maintenance, or alimony;
- Child custody and visitation;
- Child support and enforcement efforts;
- Modifying existing family court orders;
- Pre-and post marital agreements;
- Domestic abuse and orders of protection;
- Adoptions and other family related issues.
Need legal help in Texas?
Be it family law, divorce, criminal defense, or personal injury — our Texas family law attorneys are here to help. We are results-driven, and we work tirelessly for our clients.
Our Houston family law and divorce attorneys have been providing compassionate and personalized legal services in Texas. Scott M. Brown is a certified family law specialist by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
At Scott M. Brown & Associates, you can count on our Harris County family law attorneys to help you get the best possible outcome in your particular case. We have extensive knowledge of the Texas Family Code and how it applies in a broad variety of situations. Additional benefits we offer our clients include:
- Our legal expertise and decades of experience in the Harris County family court, which provides you with the assurance that all the proper procedures will be followed.
- Our reputation for dedication and excellence within the legal community and the respect we have earned among our peers, which aids in negotiations.
- Our strong relationships with courthouse staff, clerks, and judges, built over decades of representing clients, which helps ensure your case is resolved in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
If you are going through a divorce, facing disputes over child custody, or dealing with other legal issues in the family court, reach out and contact Scott M. Brown & Associates to see how we can help. We will be happy to schedule you a one-on-one, confidential consultation with one of our Harris County family law attorney in our Houston office to discuss your options and how we can help.