Lourel Jones III
Location: Pearland, Texas
Phone: (832) 536-9547
Angleton Office: (979) 652-5246
Pearland Office: (832) 536-9547
League City Office: (281) 346-9373
As a cum laude, Lourel earned his Juris Doctor from Texas Southern University in 2018. He participated in a number of groups, the Criminal Law Clinic being one of them. He has worked with a legal strategy for the prosecution of misdemeanor offences and has helped interview complaint witnesses, show probable cause, negotiate plea agreements in court, and prepare cases to be tried at trial.
Along with assisting hundreds of Texans with contract law, company law, entertainment law, family law, criminal law, and automobile transactions, Lourel also takes pleasure in traveling, sports, performing arts, and community development initiatives.
- Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas
- Juris Doctor, cum laude
- Law Society (Entertainment Liaison) Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, CA London Study Abroad Program
- Contracts Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing/Management
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Founding Attorney, The Lourel Law Group PLLC, Houston, Texas – Jan. 2021 to present
- Custom Home Marketing Director/Construction Manager/Inhouse Counsel, Mel-lo Development, Houston, Texas – Aug. 2012 to present
- Summer Intern, Harris County District Attorney’s Office, Houston, Texas – May 2018 through Aug. 2018
- Criminal Law Teaching Assistant/Tutor, Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas – Jan. 2018 through May 2018
- Management Trainee, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Houston, Texas – Dec. 2014 through July 2016
- Sales Consultant, Gulfgate Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, Houston, Texas – Feb. 2013 through December 2014
Need legal help in Texas?
Be it family law, divorce, criminal defense, or personal injury — our Texas family law attorneys are here to help. We are results-driven, and we work tirelessly for our clients.
Our Houston family law and divorce attorneys have been providing compassionate and personalized legal services in Texas. Scott M. Brown is a certified family law specialist by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.