Our experienced lawyers serve clients throughout the state of Texas.
At the law offices of Scott M. Brown & Associates, our experienced injury attorneys are passionate about serving clients who need our help throughout the state of Texas. If you have suffered an injury due to the negligence of another, have been charged with a crime and are in need of legal representation, or are going through a divorce or need counsel regarding another family law matter, our lawyers can help. Read on to learn more about the areas that we serve and how we can help you.
We Serve Clients Throughout the State of Texas
You can call us for legal services if you live in any of the following counties or cities:
- Brazoria County. Our lawyers work with clients in Brazoria County, located within the middle, southern-coastal region of Texas. Specifically, we serve clients in Alvin, Angleton, Bailey’s Prairie, Brazoria, Clute, City of Iowa Colony, Freeport, Lake Jackson, Manvel, Oyster Creek, Pearland, Richwood, Surfside Village, Sweeny, Village of Bonney, Village of James Creek, and West Columbia.
- Galveston County. We also serve people living in the county that sits along the Gulf Coast of our state, adjacent to Galveston Bay — Galveston County. Cities and towns within Galveston where our clients live include Galveston, Dickinson, Kemah, Bayou Vista, La Marque, Clear Lake Shores, Hitchcock, League City, Jamaica Beach, Santa Fe, Friendswood, and Texas City.
- Harris County. We also serve clients in the most populous county in Texas, as well as the county where Houston is located — Harris County. More than four million Texas residents live within Harris County. We work with clients located in the south side of Harris County, in cities including El Lago, Friendswood, La Porte, Morgan’s Point, Nassau Bay, Seabrook, South Houston and League City.
- Chambers County. Our reliable attorneys also serve residents living in Chambers County. We help clients in Anahuac, Mont Belvieu, Winnie, Cove, Stowell, and Beach City.
- Fort Bend County. We also serve the residents in Texas’ 10th most populous county, Fort Bend County. Our Texas lawyers tirelessly work with clients located on the beautiful coastline in Richmond, Sugar Land, Fresno, and other cities in Fort Bend County.
- Liberty County. Our experienced lawyers provide legal assistance to clients located in the cities of Liberty, Cleveland, Dayton, Liberty, and Plum Grove in Liberty County.
- Montgomery County. Montgomery County is part of the Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land, TX Metropolitan Statistical Area. Our lawyers work with clients located in The Woodlands, Shenandoah, Conroe, Montgomery, Oak Ridge North, and other cities within Montgomery County.
- Waller County. Our lawyers help residents in the growing community of Waller County, which is located in southeast Texas. We help clients located in the cities of Hempstead, Brookshire, Prairie View, Pattison, and Pine Island.
Helping You When You Need it Most
Our lawyers are passionate about serving our clients. If you have a legal need, we encourage you to reach out to us online or by phone for a consultation, or to drop by one of our offices. We have offices located in Angleton, Houston, and Pearland. If you are unable to travel to our location, we are more than happy to find a time to travel to yours. We maintain flexible hours, and can even schedule consultations after traditional work hours and on the weekends.
Reach Out Today for Counsel You can Trust
Whether you are dealing with an injury, a family law matter, or a criminal matter, we know that representing yourself in your legal case can be daunting. You can improve the outcome of your case by working with a qualified Texas attorney, and our law firm is ready to serve you. Please reach out to our law office today to schedule your consultation and start the process of protecting your best interests.