CALL US TODAY! (979) 652-5246

(281) 346-9373

Custody And Child Support Enforcement Attorneys

When an ex-spouse does not abide by a divorce decree provision, enforcement may be necessary. At Scott M. Brown & Associates, we help our clients try to solve issues without the need for court action, but some cases demand court action, and Texas family law courts provide ample means to do so.Violations of custody and visitation agreements, late child support or spousal support payments, or actions by older children may require some sort of enforcement of court orders.

At Scott M. Brown & Associates, we will take the time to fully understand your unique situation and customize a strategy to work in your best interests. If a post-judgment modification is necessary, we will help you explore your options. Our Pearland support and custody enforcement lawyers have years of combined family law experience, and we can help you today.

Call our law firm at 979-849-8526, or contact us by email to schedule a one-on-one consultation with an attorney.

Need legal help in Texas?

Be it family law, divorce, criminal defense, or personal injury — our Texas family law attorneys are here to help. We are results-driven, and we work tirelessly for our clients.

Our Houston family law and divorce attorneys have been providing compassionate and personalized legal services in Texas. Scott M. Brown is a certified family law specialist by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.

Timely, Results-Oriented Enforcement

Enforcement is necessary under many circumstances, but you can bet that the opposing party will put up a fight. If you intend to win your case, it is critical to retain the representation of an attorney who has had substantial successes defending against enforcement and achieving enforcement of orders under a variety of circumstances, including:

  • Nonpayment of child support and alimony
  • Violations of custody and visitation schedules
  • Unapproved relocation
  • Physical and psychological child abuse and neglect
  • Drug or alcohol addiction
  • Other endangerment of a child
  • Uncooperative children

We work with family and child psychologists to get to the root of complex issues, and we sometimes work with forensic accountants to unearth hidden assets if one spouse claims inability to pay support. The family law court can impose injunctions, declare contempt of court and jail parties who are not complicit with court orders as means of enforcement.

Call Scott M. Brown & Associates | Angleton Custody Enforcement

You have options. Contact us to discuss your specific situation. Call 979-849-8526, or email us to schedule a consultation.

Texas Family Law Attorney

Call Us Today!

(979) 652-5246