Face Injury Attorney in Pearland, TX
Have you recently gotten into a car accident where your face has been subject to numerous injuries? If so, it is normal that you would feel down and disheartened, since the face is what most people take much care of.
Getting into an accident that has damaged your face calls for you to consult a face injury attorney or an accident attorney in order to seek damages.
The scope of face injuries include the face, jaw, and mouth. Injuries can include cuts and lacerations along with broken teeth, cheekbones or eye sockets. Face injuries are typically sustained after a vehicle accident and treatment often involves surgical procedures done by a maxillofacial or plastic surgeon to reconstruct the face.
Experienced Face Injury Attorney in Pearland, TX
If you are suffering from face injuries because of an accident, it is best to get in touch with a Pearland, TX face injury attorney. An attorney understands the seriousness of your situation and how it has affected your life ranging from medical bills to pain and suffering, aside from a decline in quality of living, hence making them ready to fight for you in court to get the compensation you deserve. Having an attorney who is well-versed in injury law is a great asset in your case.
An experienced Pearland, TX personal injury lawyer offers quality representation in a personal injury case, protection of your rights, and skilled negotiation in ensuring that you get the best outcome possible.
Putting your trust on a skilled personal injury attorney can help you recover and get your life back on track. Get in touch with our law office right now.
Why Do I Need a Face Injury Attorney in Texas?
Getting into an accident is largely a traumatic incident and the legal procedures involved are complicated. It isn’t recommended that you go through it alone which is why it is important to have an experienced personal injury attorney by your side to help you out in getting maximum compensation.
It is a face injury attorney’s job to handle your case by reviewing the incident and negotiating with the insurance company to get fair compensation for your losses. Your personal injury claim can include damage to health and property, missed wages, rehabilitation, and medical expenses.
An experienced personal injury lawyer offers personalized legal representation in court along with responsive action steer you away from the possibility of being lowballed by insurance companies.
What is Face Injury?
Facial injuries or facial trauma are described as any injury to the facial bones including the upper jaw, cheekbones, and eye sockets. Areas commonly affected by facial injuries also include the mouth , forehead, and nose. Facial injuries are typically caused by a motor vehicle accident, sports injuries, and violence.
Treatment for facial injuries are quite extensive and apart from being treated at the emergency room, patients will still have to undergo facial reconstruction through plastic surgery. The costs for all the damages can be quite high which is why having a reliable attorney is essential to ensure that you get full coverage.
What are the Common Types of Facial injuries?
There are many facial injuries accident victims tend to suffer from. The range of injuries go from minor cuts to broken bones and disfigurement. Among the common types of facial injuries include:
- Bone Fractures- since the human face is comprised of many bones, these often suffer from damage when it comes to accidents, leaving the victim in a state of disfigurement.
- Lacerations- Facial cuts sustained from accidents that require stitches and leave victims with scars.
- Soft Tissue Injuries- Damage done upon the tendons, cartilage, muscles, and ligaments on the face. Soft tissue damage may cause difficulty in function along with disfigurement.
- Burns- Burns are often another effect of an accident and skin grafting is needed in order to treat these burns.
What Causes Facial Injuries?
There are plenty of accidents that cause severe damage to the face. Some of these include the following:
- Car Accident- Facial injuries are often caused by broken glass, debris, ejection from a vehicle, bumping the head against a window or steering wheel.
- Pedestrian Accident– Being a pedestrian leaves you entirely exposed and in danger of serious injuries whenever a vehicle collides with you.
- Motorcycle Accident or Bicycle Accident- A motorcycle is smaller and more exposed compared to cars and trucks, leaving the motorist very vulnerable to collision and debris.
- Truck Accident– Trucks are heavy vehicles that need plenty of effort to move around. Given its size, if an individual is caught up in a truck accident, they will undoubtedly sustain serious injuries, especially on the face.
- Slip and Fall Accident– From the word itself, slipping and falling on your face can cause harm which can lead to broken bones and ligaments.
- Workplace Accident- Particularly perilous occupations and defective equipment or facilities can leave workers highly vulnerable to facial injuries.
How Do I Get Compensation for Facial Injury?
If you are seeking to get claims for your injuries, remember that you should always take notes after an injury and preserve any evidence. These will be crucial in the investigation of your case and in proving that you deserve full compensation. It is also important to get your medical records and get prompt medical attention after the accident.
When getting compensation for a personal injury, do not do it on your own. Do not also sign anything without fully consulting your face injury attorney. An attorney can explain these concepts to you and ensure the best possible outcome for your situation.
Call our Face Injury Attorney Now!
Facial injuries are no light matter. These accidents can cause catastrophic injury, facial fracture, and eventually facial scar that can affect your self-esteem.
You deserve quality, personalized representation from a face injury attorney. Get in touch with our experienced personal injury lawyer from Scott M. Brown & Associates.
An attorney from a reliable personal injury law firm can review your case, represent you in court, and negotiate for you in order to get the rightful accident claim.