Mothers’ Rights Attorneys

As a mother, you may face numerous parenting and financial problems that seem to have no solutions. Perhaps the father of your children is making unreasonable demands. Maybe he has failed to pay child support. The father of your children may even be trying to take them away from you.At the law firm of Scott M. Brown & Associates, you have a strong advocate. We provide results-oriented representation on behalf of mothers in disputes over custody, parenting time, support and other matters.

Our attorneys can address these and other issues you may face:

If you face one of these stressful problems, we can help. Call us today at 979-849-8526 to speak with one of our lawyers.

Need legal help in Texas?

Be it family law, divorce, criminal defense, or personal injury — our Texas family law attorneys are here to help. We are results-driven, and we work tirelessly for our clients.

Our Houston family law and divorce attorneys have been providing compassionate and personalized legal services in Texas. Scott M. Brown is a certified family law specialist by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.

We Will Stand Up For You And Your Children

When a legal dispute over children arises, single mothers, divorced mothers and those going through divorce can feel overwhelmed. Scott M. Brown & Associates is a team of family law attorneys that is dedicated to protecting the rights of mothers. When you hire us, we will work diligently to achieve your goals.

Scott M. Brown & Associates consistently protects the rights of mothers and fathers and the best interests of their children. You can depend on us for vigorous and compassionate representation.

Contact Our Firm

To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced and committed mothers’ rights attorneys, call Scott M. Brown & Associates at 979-849-8526. Alternatively, you can
send us an email and we will respond promptly.

We serve people throughout Texas from our offices in Angleton, Pearland and Houston.

Texas Family Law Attorney

Call Us Today!

(979) 652-5246