Scott M. Brown & Associates is expanding!
Brazoria County, US
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LEGAL ASSISTANTS!
Join the largest law firm in Brazoria County! This position is full-time in the office. As a Legal Assistant, you will help the firm provide the best legal services to our clients and continue our reputation of being one of the best law firms in Texas.
The ideal candidate will ensure the smooth running of the office and effective case management by providing administrative services to the law firm. This individual will communicate frequently with the clients in order to serve them adequately. Additionally, this candidate will conduct necessary case research to aid the legal proceedings.
- Provide administrative support to lawyer
- Handle communication with clients
- Locate and develop case-relevant information
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in legal assistance
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures, and protocols
WHY JOIN SCOTT M. BROWN & ASSOCIATES?
- A high degree of client contact
- Our offices are located in Angleton and Pearland and our firm of 7 attorneys makes us the largest law firm in Brazoria County
- Competitive salary
ABOUT OUR FIRM
Scott M. Brown & Associates is a trusted Texas family law firm with years of experience protecting the rights of families in Angleton, Pearland, League City, League City, and Friendswood, Texas.
We are a law firm devoted primarily to family law with offices in Pearland, Angleton, and League City/League City with plans to expand throughout the Houston area. We are currently seeking legal assistants at all levels of experience who would like to join an established,
energetic, intellectually challenging, and team-oriented firm.
The firm pays for required continuing education hours and, with approval, any additional courses that directly impact the lawyer’s practice specialization. The firm also offers a package of benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and paid vacation
We are ready for qualified candidates to start immediately. Apply now!